I know…I’m slow!
On May 20th, I was nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I was sitting around, minding my own business when I happen to make my way over to my twitter account. Where, ALAS, I found out dramatically that I was nominated for the reward. (Suspenseful music and everything played in my head!) It was made by an excellent blog by the name of Musical Theatre Lives In Me! Check them out!
So what is the Sunshine Blogger Award? To put it simply, it’s a recognition for bloggers that inspire positive vibes, creativity, joy, and happiness! I didn’t know I had it in me, but I guess I do!
With that, thank you, Musical Theatre Live In Me! As you know, being a new blogger is sometimes lonely! It really made my day, and sorry I was so late!
Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blogging sites
Answer their questions
Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions
Notify the nominees about it
List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or your post.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
My love a reading inspired me to become a blogger. After I read a book or short story, I leave reviews on other sites, that quickly become buried in the mountains of reviews. I wanted a place where I could keep all mine.
2. Do you take your own photos for your blog, or do you use other images?
I don’t take my own photos. I get them off of a site that allows you to use and alter their images.
3. Where do you see your blog being in five years?
I have no idea where it will be in five years. Possibly dead… I could surprise myself and keep at it, but I seem to let things shrivel up and die.
4. How did you decide on a niche for your blog?
Simple, I love to read. It’s my biggest hobby.
5. How do you share your work? Do you use social media?
Mostly I share it on twitter. I tried my luck at Pinterest and Instagram, but I haven’t had too much success at it.
6. Is your blog a hobby or would you like it to be more?
My blog is a hobby.
7. Do you listen to music or watch tv while you write?
Sometimes I listen to much, but never tv.
8. Where’s your favourite place you’ve been?
My favourite place that I’ve been to is Mexico. I’ve been there several times and would move there if I ever had the opportunity.
9. Do you find that talking to other bloggers helps you with your own work?
Yes. Yes, there is one blogger who has unknowingly encouraged me to start to write stories, even if I suck at it!
10. Are any of your friends or family bloggers as well?
Not that I know of.
11. Do you share your work with anyone in the real world?
I keep my blog to myself, and I’m pretty sure none of my friends, only my wife knows that I blog.
1. Pepsi or Coke?
2. What types of books do you like to read?
3. Have you ever bought a book on vacation?
4. What would you do instead of blogging on a rainy day?
5. Do you like cats or dogs?
6. Would you rather get abducted by aliens or kidnapped by Sasquatch?
7. If you learned one thing about blogging, what would it be?
8. Other than blogging, what are your hobbies?
9. What do you hate most about bloggers?
10. What do you love most about bloggers?
11. What is one place you would like to visit?